Fishman Fluence Greg Koch Gristle-Tone Signature P90 Pickup Set
All of Greg’s favorite P90 tones in one pickup!
Nowhere are the intrinsic benefits of Fluence technology more up front and apparent then when applied to the P90. Unlike stacked “humbucker” P90 variants which can actually aggravate certain problems while curing others, the noise, the acoustic feedback, the hum, the inductance issues caused by guitar cables, amp and effect inputs... with Fluence, all of it is eliminated, leaving pure, unadulterated, Multi-Voice tone.
With the success of his Signature Gristle-Tone pickup set for Telecaster® guitars, it was no surprise when Greg came asking to explore the possibilities of Fluence technology applied to the P90. Like his Fluence Gristle-Tone Tele® set, Greg’s Signature Series P90s are deeply rooted in tradition, and then un-rooted in sounds that only Greg can conjure – satisfying all of Greg’s lascivious P90 needs!
The phenomenon that is Gristlemaster Greg Koch is the result of his monster talent and king-sized personality colliding with a mix of musical styles, guitars, and of course, pickups – to achieve the sounds in his head.
Greg Koch Signature Series P90 Neck Pickup features:
• Voice 1: Underwound, aged P90 clarity at ideal volume level.
• Voice 2: Fat overwound tone without losing highs
• Voice 3: Clear, open single coil tone
Greg Koch Signature Series P90 Bridge Pickup features:
• Voice 1: Vintage P90 with a healthy dose of honk.
• Voice 2: Highly revered muscular tone of a custom overwound P90.
• Voice 3: Bright, jangly single coil tone
Full Specifications: PDF
- 9/5/21 Update - Cream sets are currently available. Black sets are currently still on order with no ETA. We will update as information becomes available.
- We can only accept orders from the United States. Due to import regulations as well as electrical variations, if you are from outside of the US and are interested in purchasing this pickup set, please visit Fishman’s Dealers & Distributors Locator to locate your local distributor.
- *In some instances, the guitar may require a slight deepening of a section of the control cavity or other “clean up."