- Fishman Fluence Greg Koch Gristle-Tone Signature Pickup Set
Fishman Fluence Greg Koch Gristle-Tone Signature Pickup Set
In 2014 Fishman introduced Fluence multi-voice pickups, challenging the archetype that had existed for over 80 years. Fluence technology casts off the common knowledge of what pickups were, how they were made, how they could sound and how they operated.
Today, some of the world’s most expressive, creative and daring players have joined the Fluence revolution, choosing Fluence as the voice for their electric guitars.
Gristle-Tone Signature Pickup Set Features
- 1 lead and 1 rhythm direct replacement pickups for Telecaster® guitars
- Completely assembled, pre-wired, drop-in control plate that includes:
- 3-way switch
- Volume and Tone pots
- Push-push Voice Selector button
- Fluence rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
- Replacement “jack cup” with ¼” audio and USB charging jacks
- Installs without permanent modifications*
- Hum-free, Fluence Multi-Voice tone
Voice 1 White-Guard. Open and airy, the sound of Nashville and Bakersfield, chicken pickin’, and the big strum.
Voice 2 Black-Guard. Fat & punchy, searing sustain. Undeniable Tele® muscle.
Middle/Both position accurately reproduces the shift in resonance that occurs when using two passive pickups in parallel, compared to either Neck or Bridge pickup by itself.
Vintage Guitar Magazine Review
Full Specifications PDF
User Guide: PDF
- We can only accept orders from the United States. Due to import regulations as well as electrical variations, if you are from outside of the US and are interested in purchasing this pickup set, please visit Fishman’s Dealers & Distributors Locator to locate your local distributor.
- *Fits most American and Mexican-made Fender Telecaster guitars without any modifications. In some instances, the guitar may require a slight deepening of a section of the control cavity or other “clean up.”
- Knobs and switch tips not included.